Welcome to episode 128! Eric Crump joins me today to discuss your questions including a military pilot who has not flown in many years, changing careers, and more!
- 2017 Scholarships Guide Is Available in the Amazon and IBooks Stores.
- Polk State College Students Achieve Career Milestones.
- Polk State College - Aerospace
Listener Questions and Feedback:
- 35 year old IT executive from Australia, considering either training for his Commercial Pilot Certificate, or back to school for mechinatronic engineering to work in an Aerospace company.
- New pilot with color deficiency, will getting a letter of evidence hurt his chances of getting a job with regionals?
- Retired Marine Flight Instructor, current on CFII but has not flown in 5 years. What is the most efficient way to get back into flying and transitioning to civilian?
- Flight Attendant for 3 years, considering moving to flying. Goal is to be a commercial pilot, wants to be making money as such before leaving being a Flight Attendant.
Pick Of the Week:
Image Credit: fotolia.com