In episode 119 we answer listener mail. We have some great information on using VA benefits for aviation training and advice on accelerated versus non-accelerated training.
- Educational and Collegiate and training. --Coaching by Eric Crump
- Bragging on a student , Cuban immigrant, ESL Solo --Eric
- Carl Received his Remote pilot certificate.
- Clarification on use of VA benefits for flight training.
- Advice on whether it was right to purchase a Comanche, women entering aviation, and accelerated versus non-accelerated training.
- Are there typically Class A CDL jobs available at airports?